Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Dream

Ok so this is officially the first blog I have ever written so I apologize in advance if it sounds sketchy. Last night I had the strangest dream. Of course I have had some interesting ones in past however, this particular dream had my mind wondering the whole entire day what it could possibly mean. I'm not quite sure if its a good dream or a bad dream overall I am just very confuse and want to know why I dreamed about something like this. By the way I dont consider myself a catholic even though I was raised being one. I do believe that there is a god and I pray mostly every night, and as for organized religion... I refrain from either condeming or praising one religion over another whole-scale. Anyway my dream was a very short one so it goes like this... I was sitting inside a catholic church, before the mass started the priest asked me to come up to the altar. Without knowing why he wanted me to join him I asked my mother who was right next to me what was going on. When I got up from the wooden bench that I was sitting on I slowly started to fly up to the ceiling. I remember I was wearing a pink dress and everyone that was in the church witnessing this was in shock of what was going on. I didn't understand what was happening to me but surprisingly I didn't panic. When I came down from the mid air all the people gathered around me and asked what God looks like? I responded and said he looks like that while pointing at the infamous portrait of God that we see everywhere. The funny part is while I was flying up in the air I didn't see God. I did some research and found this:

Each of us has a different and special relationship with God. Indeed, each of us has a different understanding & interpretation of the concept of God. And so, dreaming of God can mean many things to many different people. Ultimately your own heart determines the meaning in your mind. However, a some symbolic meanings when we dream of God include:

  • Wanting a closer connection with the divine Feeling confident in a situation Seeking answers in your life Seeking deeper spiritual connection Wanting to discover the meaning behind a secret Wanting a burden to be removed in your life Wanting to feel lighter, more carefree Wanting to be understood Wanting to feel more powerful

2 comments:

Pana said...

I am glad the information was helpful !!! Thanks for sharing.

PS. I should have that info for you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! Maybe it was a sign

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...