Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just For Laughs..

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.....
Are soooooo good.  Licorice is my favorite flavor (I know everyone else thinks it's nasty but I like it) Gucci gave me some because I was tearing up jelly beans when I came to her house. I'm walking to train experiencing some new flavors when suddenly I pop one in my mouth and almost threw up !!!!! It was soooo nasty I spit it out immediately and looked on the back it was a popcorn jelly bean ****FLATLINE**** I almost killed myself  all that buttery flavor shouldn't be a jelly bean!! Where they do that at???  It really tastes like popcorn.I'm not fond a popcorn jelly bean, that's just wrong.  Please remember that I warned you  **Beware of the popcorn jelly bean**
LMAO ...They won't trick me again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the popcorn ones!!!Lmao...

Pana said...

It had to be you....smh lmao

Marsh said...

omg, they do taste verrry weird. jelly belly has the most interesting flavors. did nyou nitice that they even have like "recipe's" on the box, so that you can mix certain flavors to obtain a whole new concoction?? hmmm...lol! my fave is their pear. i tend to stick to the safe side when it comes to them. this is gonna sound so corny but ... 'LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF JELLY BELLY'S. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET.". lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...