Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just For Laughs 2.....

pic cop'd from www.kidegoe.com
Cold as Ice...
Yesterday and today I kept saying damn it's brick outside. This morning as I am getting dressed I watch (actually listen) ABC News. The weather man advised that it was 10 degrees this morning (not counting the wind shield factor). I'm like this is getting out of hand (smh). I need a car asapa sappa (like Shoes would say) anyway I always wear tights but today I could still feel the wind. So I decided to google freezing...(I know I'm so less busy).
Freezing rain which is sometimes referred to as glaze, happens when the water droplets are frozen. However they do not freeze in air, but rather freeze as soon as they touch an object such as a car, tree, roads, etc.. The result can make roads slippery and dangerous. It also cause you car doors to become frozen shut (lol).
Maybe I should stop complaining about the cold here, it could be worse. Look @ the pic LMFAO. At least the heat in my building is on Africa!! lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...