Monday, March 12, 2012

Museum Of Sex





A lot of reading material

In case you wanna lick the wrapper

They have toys for sale
La Bella Morenitas

Ever since last spring I wanted to go to the Museum of Sex I had planned a La Bella's Night Out but due to the inclimate weather we weren't able to attend. Since the weather has been descent here in NYC I decided I would take a trip down to the museum and see what it is about. Well I surely wasn't surprised I got to see some interesting things and learn a few tricks lol.  They had a cafe downstairs where you can grab a bite and get your drink on. I was surprised to learn that a lot of animals have sex same intercourse (yikes) so I guess it isn't just humans God created us all so it must have been in his plan no judegement.



DOPE 

huh


imagine this in your house lol

Gloves tho 




There you have it



So the girls and I walked around took flicks enjoyed discussing the pieces of art. My fave piece is the LUSH pic lol. After the museum we went to brunch. Perfect way to spend the day doing something fun, new and interesting. I highly reccomend this place if you never been or have friends coming from out of town. It is also good for a date I saw a lot of couples there as well. 



Museum Of Sex 
233 Fifth Avenue  New York, NY 10016

(212) 689-6337

$17.50 for entry 


Ciao,

Pana



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...