Tuesday, March 13, 2012

La Bella Travel Guide : Turks & Caicos





 I have been to Turks and Caicos twice and with each experience I fall in Love all over again! Exceptional service and the locals are the sweetest people I have ever met . I always stay at the Gansevoort Hotel when I go to Turks. Trust I wouldn't stay anywhere else on the island, not knocking anywhere else but once somewhere treats you like royalty you really don't want to look anywhere else. The Gansevoort is very up to date modern the food is great it is right on the beach everything is accessible. The staff is cool and professional we made a couple of friends on our first trip and when we returned the welcomed us again with even doper service (how can this be).  I went jet skiing , para sailing, sailing etc.. had a blast doing it all. I love the beach white sand, sultry turquoise waters. Beautiful skies nice breeze enticing sun my tan made me look extra sexy ;o). 


Now let's get to the main event the food which is phenomenal by the way all I do is eat breakfast , lunch and dinner when I visit now you know most of us only eating twice a day while on vacation well......not I lol. Anyone that knows me knows I get's my eat on lol!!! So many dishes to choose from just don't go asking for lobster it isn't in season in June idk yikes.  Here are a couple pics from my trip. 


























Ciao,

Pana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...