Thursday, April 28, 2011

Go Go Gadget Flow

Nook Color

pic is from barnesandnoble.com

This is my case 

Here is my baby lol


Right before my bday all I could talk about was this Nook, I wanted a tablet so bad and I was debating on either getting a Nook or Kindle. Now while the Kindle has 3G + Wifi the Nook blew it out of the water because it came in color. The Nook has wifi but no 3g (who wants to read a magazine in black and white?) lol . So the Nook became my baby, I LOVE it and I highly recommend it to anyone that loves to read and travels frequently. It is smaller than a ipad so it fit's right in your purse. I get my Cosmo Magazine every month for $1.99 oppose to the $3.99 in supermarket that I used to pay (hey times are hard). You can search the web, check emails, and facebook.  I bought my case from Barnes & Noble in store for $55 but you can also order it online. I just checked the recently added more applications that you can download. Now you can get the Angry Birds app so you guys know I'm hyped :op #dontjudgeme bwahahaha. Here are just a few features the Nook Color offers :



Stunning 7-inch color touchscreen
Enhanced books, magazines, newspapers & interactive kids books
Over 2 million titles at your fingertips
NEW! Popular apps, games, music & more
NEW! Full featured email & fun social features
NEW! Enhanced web with video


If you decide to purchase I hope you enjoy your Nook as much as I enjoy mine.


Ciao Bellas,

Pana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...