Saturday, April 16, 2011

Can Conversation Be Sexy ?

I find this to be VERY true, I was having a conversation the other day with a male friend and he said people just don't converse anymore. I love a good conversation about anything mind blowing and interesting which we can agree to disagree etc etc. I believe you can learn a lot about people by just talking to them and listening to their views on different subjects. I find good conversation erotic and that is the best way to flirt with me. When a man has me mentally he has all of me. Even if I love my partner if he no longer holds me mentally I become distant (then it is the beginning to of the end). I believe your mentality controls your heart when your heart decides to listen. I always wondered when did you know that you actually fell in love with someone ? or did your mind (after all the happy moments) say yes I can see myself loving this person. The more you think about it the more it can become true (mind over matter). I will encourage more great conversation that is the way to get me to do whatever entice me , smile, laugh. All qualities I love when having good RESPECTFUL conversation. My advice if your dating a so called PRUDE (lol) then try some sexy conversation I promise you, you will get WHATEVER you like. Think about it take a second. #Ibeknowin

Btw Fab had it right you should worry when she don't ask or let things go to easy , but then again you guys won't notice that until she is gone because you are you "busy" doing you. Food for thought. Have a great and blessed Saturday.



Ciao,

Pana

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I feel not every woman or man has enough random information or immediate current events to spark up a conversation...BUT stimulation is CRUCIAL! I love convo that involves humor...intrigue and possibly teaches me something new. Starting that brain activity can take you places only the body can respond proactively to. So, I say YES! Try exploiting the confinds of your mind to try and get HIM/HER. Read more books, the newspaper, download a news app, get the creative mind flowing....which in turn can get something else *wink* *wink* Going.....Ciao..

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Great post! I agree about the great convo. Sometimes me and me husband have to best ones. God bless:).

Twigart said...

I totally agree - there's nothing i find more attractive than a man that can engage me with humour, wit and knowledge.

Unknown said...

Well said ma'am!

Unknown said...

I have a hypothesis to this incompetancy of verbal communication. Only until my conversation with a friend last night did i realize, text messaging, twitter, facebook, and etc, has now taking over as the primary means of communication. As we know these social networks only give you but so much room to say what you have to say without reaching the limit. So i wonder does the effects of text limitations mirror in how long you hold personal conversations or even how much you tend listen to? I also tend to think those who find it convenient to text alot tend to be alot harder to verbally express themselves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...