Monday, May 2, 2011

All Black Everything

Michele "Urban" Mini Diamond Noir Watch 




My baby lol



Anyone that is familiar with me knows I love watches. I love them almost as much as I love jeans (still my number 1 fav). This is the most recent addition to my collection a Bday gift to myself. I also own another Michelle in this same style but it is silver both watches have diamonds (in case you didn't know so lol yes that was a lil shade lmao).  They also sell another strap w/black diamonds for $600. One thing to remember about Michele watches it that each piece is sold separately. Here is the product information :




Michele "Urban" Mini Diamond Noir Watch Head $1445.00
Michele Black Ionic-Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch Strap, 18 mm $200 

Ionic-plated stainless steel
29 x 35 mm
189 diamonds, 0.74 Kt. (black duh lol)
Water-resistant to 5 ATM



You can purchase this watch  here

Ciao,

Pana
Sent via La Bella Berry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...