Thursday, December 3, 2009

Xmas Wish List .....

Hey Guys and Gals I know it has been a minute but I promise that I have some very interesting topics for you coming soon. Xmas is vastly approaching and I know everyone is making their lists and checking it twice to make sure they get what they truly desire. With that being said I've been a very good girl this year ( maybe even too good) and i want everything on my list no stone left unturned thanks :oT .
  1. I would like these CL shoes from @Cxxvii 's blog
  2. I would this black LV bag
  3. Grey Gucci Bag
  4. 1 carat Diamond studs minimum SI 1 and G-H color Screw Backs
  5. A pair Via Spiga Riding Boots in Chocolate size 7
  6. A grey wool coat
  7. (3) watch bands for my watch
  8. ceramic black watch w/diamond (although this gift could cross over into Valentines day wink )

Hey guys what are your xmas wishes ? I hope you all get what you want and deserve.

Ciao,

Pana

1 comment:

SinfulLyo said...

lmfao @ number four. in high school my teacher schooled us, he was like if they don't screw on, they ain't fuckin real! hahaha he played the hell outta some boy trying to front like his shits weren't cubic zirconias!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...