Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Learn To Pick Your Battles

Do you want to be right......and alone? It's not about being right or wrong all the time. Sometimes you have to let things slide (not important things). Arguing over every little thing is childish (only you know what is important to you). If you know you have to tell him to take out the trash, just remind him. If it bothers you to put the cap back on the toothbrush WOOSAH the just do it. If he is late just suck it up. Unless he is ALWAYS late then you have to reasses what is worth arguing about and take one for the team (don't date late ass mofo's lol). ***Side Note - There is a big difference between keeping quiet and playing the ass*** (which of course men will pick door #2 all day). I'm not saying make significant amount of changes to the point where you lesson or lose your morals and principles. In the case I say make bounce (face it who wants to play by themselves) it wasn't fun as a child (with imagination) I am not a child !! ( I'm a grown ass woman dog in my Cedric the Entertainer voice). Sometimes women can be stubborn, and argue over petty stuff. It happens to the best of us, because the love is so deep emotions take over. I was never like that, but it's always that ONE that brings out your EVIL twin (in my Dr. Evil voice). We are QUEENS and must lead the way for our KINGS.....(more on that later).
Here is a Tip : Consider softening your approach.Reconsidering a criticism or hard-line stance n a matter could improve your relationship or love-life. I'm finally back to my old self (laughing to myself). My swagger is in rare form. I can do some damage (ego) . I have a bright future and apart of growing is being able to control your thoughts,emotions,and appetites. Keep Doing you, don't wait around for your kings approval (he should know what he has, as you should know what you have as well). In this life I take nothing for granted. I am blessed. It could be worse. Let's not get wrapped up in titles, just have fun and live. We only have one life to live (like the soap) you get one shot let's make it count !!! If you have someone special enjoy the time you spend. Soak up all the momentous occasions because in the end that is all you will have left. I woke up and had an epiphany. If you chose to follow what I have written I believe that in an ironic twist, it could be your respect, compassion to defer and pick your battles that breaks him or melts his heart, and get him to make an exception to the rule.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true more people should follow this.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I felt as if you were talking to me...

Simply Tiffany said...

I love this post! I will work on applying this post.

CoogieCruz said...

Wooooo! Love this post. It was the truth that needs to be read and heard by many...males and females.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...