Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Poopah

I will post pics of my "children" aka my friends kids each week. If you would like my to post your kids,nieces,or nephews hit me on my gmail. (PanaJones1@gmail.com)
As we continue to mature (well at least most of us) and get older more of my girlfriends are having children. Even the ones that I thought would never have kids (at least not now) lol. At dinner recently all of my girlfriends are looking thru my albums (I take many pics of their kids) and they are like "I could have sworn that PJ would have had kids before I did. I'm surprised she doesn't have any. " My friend Tracy always says that I will be a great mom. (thanks friend). As a matter of fact after each friend bites the dust (have a kid) they bet me "you are next" All these hoes owe me money (it's a recession pay up heifers lol).
Anyway this is a pic of one of my oldest homies daughter Jada "My PooPah". I love her so much, she is like my own. She is so smart and has so much personality.While she can be a handful when she is with her mother, she NEVER gives my any problems. I will watch her anytime.
So Jada the person I wrote the "Sleepy Time" song for, I love you and Lady loves you. I can't wait to have my own.
How do you feel about the little ones in your life ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. She don't give me as many problems anymore. She is starting school in september. And she knows everything. you gotta see her now. She will tell you everything she counts to 30.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I need to borrow that coat from Lil' Momma LOL. I have some ankle boots that would go great with it.

First Lady Blu... Short hair don't care! Watch my wave....

Anonymous said...

Being one of your oldest friends!! I know you will be an OUTSTANDING mother as nuturing is part of your soul..You need a good man!..ME GWAAN!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...