Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Need A Fast Car ....

pic cop'd from expertmotor.com
My Brother said I only cater to women , so Here is something for my Fellas....
Jaguar C-XC Concept Car
Designer Phillip Dean designed the new concept car, a coupe that is trying to keep the brand while at the same time trying to go Green. As green designs go, the Jaguar CXC cell is powered by Hydrogen Fuel. Improved aerodynamics are covered by means of wheels and a touch of glass on the body. A single piece of glass stretching back to the neighborhood, windscreen, roof and rear window. This gives provides you with great natural lighting and sleek look. It also works to heat the vehicle (something not needed for hot summer days). Effects of the glasses structural rigidity and safety may also be questioned. I give it a thumbs up and I don't even know anything about cars it looks nice...almost all glass I'll take it lol.....On second thought i wouldn't want a car made up of mostly glass protecting my in a accident ...(Damn catch 22)...But it is sweet to look at.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...