Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Xmas Wish List

I want this blazer badly santa knows where to find it

Snow Boots

Nude Pumps
Fur Ear Muffs 

This Perfume or another smell good

1 carat diamond screw back studs

This camera

Cute turtlenecks

Cardigans all colors

This Burberry on as well 

Some Joe jeans

Make up case in black from Sephora

Blazer in Grey and Black

Cute Tops to wear out


This is everything I want in that order! Last but not least some socks lol yes socks . My Bf takes very good care of my but this is my wish list doesn't all have to be for Xmas since my bday is right around the corner. These items will make me a very HAPPY woman !!!! So Santa Baby I have been a good girl and Lord knows I deserve this list #pleasandthankyou. So what is on your Xmas wish list. 



Ciao Bellas,

Pana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...