Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Try This


As I was reading the other day I came across a website where you can design your own shoes. I was flabbergasted wondering how long has this site been around why am I just hearing about it?! But like with any good site it takes time to build a proper fan based then you get recognized. So here is how it works :

You choose a shoe style anything from Pump to Open Toe Sandal then you chose heel height, width, material of shoe etc. They have everything from leather, snake skin to faux leather . I think it is a pretty reasonable offer to design your own shoes $245 for just leather price depends on what you design. I think this is phenomenal now you can actually say you are getting what you pay for not one of many but something that is custom fit. Ladies you do not have to wear Loubs to stand out and be in style.

Check it out and let me know what you think www.milkandhoneyshoes.com



Ciao,

Pana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...