Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trust Issues

I haven't written a relationship blog in over a year I haven't been inspired. As of late a lot has been boggling me. I have a list of topics I would like to discuss in the future so I am implementing a relationship blog once a week, with that being said leggo .


Trust is a serious requirement for any relationship (friends, family, intimate). It is a delicate balance between happiness/sorrow or teammate/enemy. These are my thoughts and questions because for the first time I don't have a complete hold or one set opinion on this matter. In most cases trust is easily attained. (some will say no but actually we believe or take peoples word for it until they show us otherwise) Now minor instances reveal to you why or why you shouldn't trust a person some are white lies no harm no foul (but you side eye, now once a side eye is issued they are on the watch list) some are damaging either they change your perception, deceive, or hurt you. Lol at the "watch list" but you know those people that you can't put your finger on you always got your eye on them because of a fuck up on their part! My question is how do you rebuild the trust ? Does the person causing the "Trust Issues" take full responsibility?  If a person continuously lies to you can they really be upset for you not trusting them and need reassurance ? What if they want to leave the past in the past w/o putting forth effort to gain your trust is this person worth your time ? Deception is a relationship killer but in my opinion trust can be rebuilt we are not perfect. What really bothers me is how people dismiss things and expect trust when it is that person that in fact doesn't want to regain and accept responsibility for their actions. Accepting responsibility is what I am coming to find a necessary component in my relationship factor it shows character. Anyway before I ramble on on as I tend to do I just wanted to know if you guys can give my some insight I always want to hear your thoughts a different points of view I leave you with this quote from one of my twitter followers @MrEego :

"Love itself is SIMPLE! We make it difficult with lies and inconsistency" 





                                                                              Ciao,
Pana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trust is most def a huge factor in any relationship, w/o it is very difficult to continue on a positive path with your significant other. i know this b/c i have had those issues myself. growing older and have gone through situations where trust was an issue i realize just how important it really is....and on your other blog about conversation and being mentally stimulated...i believe w/o conversation there really isn't much after. i really hate when a female is not interesting to talk to. i mean of course the first week or 2 will be interesting but what about 2 months into to it???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...