Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Recap



This weekend I have been a busy little bee (thank god) lol . I worked at a charity event with my friend Jacquelyne Joyah (but I call her Blu but you can't haha) she styled a fashion show and gave away clothes and accessories to the women that participated in the show.  Which I thought was a phenomenal thing to do. So Sat I picked her and her staff up from Penn Station and we made our way to NJ to set up for Sunday's charity event. Let me tell you I did a lot of driving this past weekend and I am beat I still haven't gotten any sleep as I am in the process of editing interviews from the charity event since I covered it from my blog. I met  interesting people did some networking and have a few things lined up. There are going to be a couple of changes to the blog not as far as content too much but there will be products for sale (coming soon) God willing of course. I know you guys probably noticed the change in layout and ads etc small but MAJOR changes more to come. I will update post entries on a more consistent basis, and topics you will to see on here please let me know. I am working diligently to give you the best content  I can, and would like to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to drop me a line or email me at Pana@Labellamorenita.com Thank you for all of your continued support.


Ciao,

Pana
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...