Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guess Who's Bizzack

Hello Guys,
Sorry it has been a minute since my last update, I've been busy re-evaluating somethings and people in my life. I find that even though most people do it more often than others a thorough clean out of your closet is needed every couple of years as far as people whom you thought was of importance. Anyway I am trying to revamp this site (I have plenty of ideas). I just received a promotion, and I find myself newly single all at the time same time. I thought it would be a bit overwhelming but I think it was time and god was preparing me for this .
Ok On To The Next One................
So with that being said I will cover future events etc, give updates as to what I would like to accomplish. Ellegua is opening my path and with God I can do anything. I will keep hitting you guys with topics i find interesting, and address concerns. Feel free to always drop me a line with any suggestions you may have at : Pana@labellamorenita.com
I just speak on what's "In My Mind "
Ciao ,
Pana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...