Friday, August 21, 2009

Help

I have been thinking about changing the direction of this blog. Nothing major just minor tweaks that I feel will help improve this site, as well as enhance the mind, body, a spirit of my readers. If you guys have any suggestions regarding what direction I should go please do not hesitate to leave a comment. I'm all about positive movements so ALL ideas are welcome. **Please note this is not a celebrity blog **. From time to time I write about select celebrities that I feel are making big moves and taking it to another level whom I respect, however that isn't the direction I am seeking to take this blog. Other than please leave a comment let me know what you think and what you would like to see. Thanks
If you want you can email me anytime at :
Besos,
Pana

2 comments:

JS said...

I enjoy your writing. I also like the fact this isn't a "celebrity blog."

One suggestion, please post more when you've got the time. ;-)

I was talking to a friend of mine recently and was telling her I check out more blogs from women than men because I learn about women from women and not men. I say all that to say this, I know I'm not the target audience but I appreciate what you do.

Pana said...

JS

Thank you for your support. I understand that your aren't my initial "target" audience. Yes I will write more. and I will try to have a little something for you from time to time and see if it goes over well. I appreciate your comment and it is duely noted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...