Thursday, July 16, 2009

He Put A Ring On It .....Alright !!!

TI laced Tiny with this ring for her 34th bday, a total of 10 carats. Now the ring is a little too big for my taste, but I will not give if back if someone took it upon themselves and brought it to me. I do not know one women that would. Unless you know your man can not afford that and you are smart enough to take it back get 5 carats then invest the other 5 ;o) but hey what do I know I'm no where near getting married :o) . She getting a Booyakah for this ring, because that is the same cut diamond I want. (in case anyone wanted to know hehe). Awww the TIP on her nails is so cute.

**Dude step ya gifts up, especially if you want your chick to put up with your shit show her you actually appreciate ride or die & loyalty, not just looking for a door mat **

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...