Thursday, September 3, 2009

Try This......*Updated*

Yerba Buena Restaurant (price $$)
23 Avenue A
NY, NY
212-529-2919
The Girls and I will definitely check this spot out very soon !!
So I try this restaurant the other usually I only recommend places that I have been to but I read about and the dishes seem delightful so i decided to posted it anyway. On Tuesday I met up with a friend of mine and we decided (well I decided) we will grab a bite to there. The waiter was very attentive without being over baring.the dishes that he recommended sound good my friend try both dishes (greedy lol). I loved my Paella it was very good and spicy (just the way I like it). Also I asked for a drink (Those who know me have the bbm shock face lol) , the waiter recommended one came back with this milky looking drink that was soooooooo good I ordered another one. My overall experience was a pleasant one. The ambiance was great perfect lighting if you are on a date. The only thing is it isn't very spacious but I think that is what I like about it lol. :oT
Happy Eats !
Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will try it when I come back to NY

Blu

Pana said...

Yes BLu we will go there 1st then...hit da town lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan to me doll:-)

Blu

JS said...

Sounds like a place I'd enjoy. I checked the menu out, they got beef ribs, among other things. For us non-pork eaters, that's a plus.

Great Ambiance + Good food= :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...